Filters are aluminum tubes that screw onto the main body of our in-ear headphones. These filters are the part that the silicone or foam tip connects to and is inserted into your ear. Our filters come in a range of colors and different sound signatures, allowing you to tune to your preferred musical taste.
Have you ever bought a set of in-ear headphones purely based on how they look or reviews that you find, only to find that they don't fit your particular musical taste? Well, this is what our filter system is for! Each one of our included filters changes the sound signature, altering the bass, treble and midrange. This is all done using various damping materials within the filters and precision laser porting of the filters themselves.
No matter what your favorite genre of music is, we have a filter suited to your preferred sound signature.
You want a bass-oriented setup? You've got it.
Want a balanced presentation? You've got it.
Want the bass to be extremely subtle? You've got it!
This way you get the best analogue representation of the audio you love, rather than playing around with EQ settings that quite often do not gel with your musical taste and can over-inflate certain frequency ranges, leaving you with a less natural sound.
Below are the various filters that we offer through our products.
- SILVER = Enhanced bass. Offering a V shape signature while retaining plenty of musical detail
- GUNMETAL (Smooth) = Natural. Offering a more balanced sound signature across the frequencies.
- PURPLE = Treble. Offering a reduced bass signature with an focus on upper mids and treble.
- GOLD = Perfect balance between gunmetal and purple filters SILVER (Fun) = Enhanced bass. Offering a V shape signature while retaining plenty of musical detail
- SILVER (with damper) = Enhanced bass. Offering a V shape signature while retaining plenty of musical detail with smoothed treble
- PURPLE (With damper) = Treble. Offering a reduced bass signature with an focus on upper mids and treble. (treble smoothed)
- GOLD (With damper) = Perfect balance between gunmetal and purple filters (treble smoothed)
- RED (Black damper) = This is a new version of our silver filter with the treble rolled off for more of an L shape signature
- BLACK (Black Damper) = Re-imagining of the purple filter, this filter is quite neutral with the high frequencies allowed to shine a little over the mids.
- GREEN (Black damper) = Much like our Gunmetal filter with controlled highs and midrange lifted a little
- BLUE (Black damper) = Whole range in balance nothing over done, bass heads need not apply
- ORANGE (Black Damper = Very lean signature and won't be for most people, treble rolled off